Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Exciting News!

Last November, I started working with Seriesse International, which is a nutritional , skin care, and cosmetic company that is owned and co-founded by Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin-Stallone. The products are amazing and I can totally use them where I'm allergic to everything else that's on the market. I became a Consultant, but never really got going until I went to PST (Perpetual Success Training) in Los Angeles in November. I had actually only gone to LA originally to meet with Jennifer Flavin-Stallone and give her a Heritage Makers storybook that I had made for her that was about her journey from growing up really dirt poor to modeling to creating serious skin care then joining forces with Sly to create Seriesse International. The book turned out amazing and her brother Patrick, who I'm friends with, set up dinner with her while I was in LA. I decided to go to California to give Jennifer this book, not to ever do anything with my business because I already run a few other businesses and I'm a mom and I'm crazy busy all the time! I went to the training because Patrick told me Jen would ask how I was liking the training and my thoughts on it. By the time the weekend was over I saw the "Big" picture and realized what an idiot I was not working this business! I'm 4 levels from the top, total ground floor and I have sat back and watched this business pass by me. I went to dinner with Jen and gave her the book I made, she was blown away. She said it was the nicest thing anyone has ever given her. We talked alot. She was genuinely interested in me and my children and family. We had a real conversation, she gave me "mom advise". It was really awesome because I've been having a hard time lately and feel inadequate and she said things to me that made me realize that I am a good mom and I try my hardest. She grabbed my hand and said you know what honey, we are the same. Just because I live in Beverly Hills means nothing, we all came from the same place and I'm just like you. She is such a remarkable person and I really look up to her and all her hard work and dedication she has not only for her companies but her family as well. The night we had dinner, they were actually having a small get together at their house, but she ditched it to come hang out with me and a few others. After dinner with her and after the training I decided that I really needed to work this business and I can see the potential in this company. Sly and Jen started this company with their own money, they own the manufacturing plants so they have control over the quality of the products, so I can rest assured that they are going to be around for a LONG time! Well in December I decided I was going to get going and in 1 month I went from being a Consultant to a Senior Manager. I moved up 4 levels. It's crazy how out of all the MLM companies I have worked for and couldn't get excited because I never believed in the products, but these are proven and I KNOW they work and I use them daily. Seriesse pays 17% more than any other MLM company out there. What's even better (which Kelvin likes) is that it's all online so I have no inventory, the customers purchase on my website and the company sends them their products. It's awesome! My goal is by the end of February I will be a Director with the company and also as an added bonus which is a one time shot because it will never be offered again, if I hit Director by March then I also will become a Founder in the company which means a 5% BONUS at the end of the year on my total team sales. That will be huge for me! I'm super excited and I know that I'm going to be successful with the company!!!!

No comments: