Friday, December 19, 2008

Prayers Please

Kelvin's 2nd Father, Kieth McDermott (the one he lived with in California while his family was in AZ) passed away this afternoon. Please keep the McDermotts (Florence, Brian & his family, Scott, Adam & Ann, and Luke)in your thoughts and prayers as they have just lost a husband and father. I'm so numb right now, it brings back all my memories of when I lost my dad almost 6 years ago. I know how they feel and hurt so badly for them. We love you guys and we will see you soon at the funeral.
If anyone would like to donate money to the family, I'm sure a bank account will be set up in the next few days and I can get that info for you.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. If there is anything that you guys need please let us know...