Friday, December 19, 2008

Round 2

Here we go again! I was putting Payton to bed last night and was feeding him a bottle, then he didn't want anymore but wanted me to read to him. All the sudden he coughed then puked all over me. YUCK! So I cleaned him up first (since I'm a nice mom). Then cleaned my self up. I changed him clothes and put him to bed. I went and hopped in the shower to clean up. When Kel left for work this morning, he smelled some foul odor and thought Hailee had been sick again and was looking in the hallway for dirty panties, but found nothing. So he went to work. Payton woke up so I went into his room and changed his diaper and noticed he had a little puke on him but fed him a bottle and put him back to bed. Well, a few hours later when he woke up, the smell was worse so I turned the light on and lifted his blanket and there was puke everywhere! Ewww! He had eaten some raisin bread the night before and I fed him the beef baby food for dinner. Yeah, use your imagination. It was nasty. So I changed his sheets and put him in the bathtub. Washing the throw-up out of his hair and off his face. Poor baby I should have turned his light on the first time. I called Kelvin at work later and told him what happened and that's when he told me about the awful smell that he was looking for, it all made sense. He's fine though, hasn't been sick since. I'm actually thinking that he's allergic to raisins along with carrots and oatmeal. Good times!

No comments: