Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Traveling Sickness

Well, we've had quite the week. After my last post, I started giving Payton 1/2 tsp of Amla Rush and within his second dose he's fine!!! It's a miracle! I'm so grateful for all of your prayers. What a relief! Then yesterday, I went to my BNI meeting and had a great time. I left the meeting and pick Hailee up to take her to school. She was just fine. I was working with a new customer so my mom pick Hailee up from school. After she'd be home for a while, she told me her belly was hurting, so I told her to go in and go potty. That was the start of that! For the next 9.5 hours she had diarrhea and was vomiting. I talked to our friend who works in the ER by our house and he said the new studies all show to just keep them hydrated but don't give them anything to stop it. The body is trying to get rid of the bad stuff inside. You know she doesn't feel good when she falls asleep during the day. Luckily, Tyson (my cousin) was home so I was able to take Payton to my Seriesse Business Meeting with my and Tyson watched Hailee. Unfortunatly, for him, while I was gone, Hailee had an accident that he had to clean up. When I got home about 9:45 PM, our Home Teacher, Aaron, came over and they gave Hailee a blessing. She fell asleep on the couch and slept throughout the entire night. Today she's actually feeling better. I'll keep you updated...

No comments: